1) When Kyle's shirt shrinks in the wash, new shirt for me! hehe. Actually, I have been liking guys shirts lately, I even bought a 5pack of mens shirts from Target this weekend.
2) Friday night, Kyle and I participated in our first Critical Mass in Detroit. It is an event on the last Friday of every month where bikers meet-up to bike all over Detroit, in order to encourage drivers to share the road with bikers. It was a lot of fun, and really exhausting. I love my beach cruiser, but I am going to borrow my brother's bike for the next trip.
3) I think at one point, about five years ago, everyone in Oak Park decided to plant trees that bloom pretty flowers in the Spring. These trees are all over the city and it is completely beautiful.
4) Also, there is a giant Dragon in Pleasant Ridge.
5) My adorable "puppy" Louie, curled up like a fox.
6) I have been trying to increase the amount of fruit and veggies I eat during the day. I love eating oranges on my break at work, it makes the room smell delicious.
7) Breakfast! I have been making sure I eat breakfast every morning -This was cream cheese & orange marmalade on a whole-grain bagel, yum.
8) Saturday night, a few of us went to get some beers at "One-eyed Betty's" in Ferndale. My brother insisted we try the Cajun mussels, they were amazing! We annihilated them.
Song of the day "Stella" By: Ida Maria